The Save Small Business Fund is a grant making initiative of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. It offers short term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories.
The initiative aims to make $5,000 grants to as many small businesses as it can.
To qualify, you must be a:
- business employing between 3 and 20 people,
- business located in an economically vulnerable community, and
- business that have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Check your zip code at savesmallbusiness.com to see if your area is eligible.
What should I expect?
- a short application
- requires no more than your business’ W-9 form
- grants to be awarded on a weekly basis
When can I apply?
The application process will open on Monday, April 20th at 12 pm PT (3 pm EST). Visit savesmallbusiness.com to apply.